On cloud nine!

Puppy Discussion Board - Everything from buying a puppy to training and caring for puppies of all types

Moderators: Richard, Martin

On cloud nine!

Postby LisaBC » 04 Nov 2009, 13:32

Hi all
I just want to say that after you have all put up with my problems' Im so happy today!!!
After nearly 12 months of searching I have finally found classes at different clubs for both my Pop and Boo that im thrilled with :lol:
I couldnt find a club that I liked after visiting Hetty until now as she gave me the feel for what I wanted to find in a club and now I have :clap: I would have like to stay with Hetty but it would just have been to far every week especially in the winter but now Im taking Boo to Willow and she is only about 20 mins drive and I have found a good agility club for Pop too which take her in a small group and she is doing really well too. Boo is doing great with watch and touch and he was a star last night yeppie im so excited. I cant wait for Hetty's workshop day so I can indroduce my Boo,just hope he/me can keep up! but its still exciting :wave:
Poppy 23months, Boo 13months, Solly 15wks, Flump 10yrs, Oscar 9Yrs
Schutzhund Champion

Re: On cloud nine!

Postby Hetty » 04 Nov 2009, 14:37

Excellent I am glad you found a nice club near you!

Happy training! :mrgreen:
K9 Expert

Postby janz » 04 Nov 2009, 21:29

Glad you have some positive news. Now relax and enjoy :supergrin:
Max, aged 10 in April! mongrel rescue
Foster no 8, big 3 yr old boxer..rehomed!
Adopted Nell, brindle boxer Apr2011
"in-consistancy is the enemy of good training" ~ Richard
Schutzhund Dog

Postby Xita » 10 Nov 2009, 18:04

That's great news! I think I've tried pretty much every club/trainer around here and now use a couple of different ones for different purposes. It's fab that you've found places that suit - keep us posted! :thumbsup:
Obedient Dog

Return to Puppy Training